The EDI Systems Coordinator supervises and coordinates daily operations of EDI. Supports new trading partners, develops/updates procedures. Ensures that staff skills/training keeps pace with needs. Troubleshoots, identifies and resolves daily system issues that impact UGN’s ability to effectively satisfy our EDI and customer needs.
This position is located at our new greenfield in Monroe, Ohio. Monroe is the sixth UGN facility, which was officially unveiled with a ribbon cutting ceremony in September 2015. The state-of-the-art facility, under construction since March of 2014, brings more than 240 new skilled jobs to the area to supply Honda Motor Co. with superior acoustic insulation, carpet, and underfloor technologies. The $50 million, 232,500 square foot (21,600 square meter) facility includes room to add another 150,000 square feet as UGN expands to supply Toyota and Subaru. The Monroe plant will meet an increased need for new carpet and underfloor technologies which are being made in the United States for the first time ever and will be found in Japanese-produced automobiles beginning in 2015.
Learn more about UGN and our new Monroe plant through the below link:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Fundamental Inventory Concepts.
- Communicate with the customer.
- Maintain professionalism when communicating with the customer.
- Will crosstrain in other Materials related roles.
- Work with ASN’s and Scanning, as well as assist material handlers with scanning issues.
- Physical Inventory role as to be determined by the Materials Manager for each event.
- Monitor current EDI processes, distribute work assignments and perform systems tasks to ensure uninterrupted service level to internal customers and trading partners.
- Interpret policies, procedures and department objectives to staff.
- Use Oracle reports and inquiry screens to troubleshoot, research, identify, and resolve EDI issues.
- Facilitate EDI system training and problem solving reviews for department staff.
- Develop and maintain documentation on EDI procedures and processes for daily activities and for training purposes.
- Identify and develop procedures to help in streamlining and automation where possible.
- Receive and process all customer requirements.
- Print shipping labels.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or two plus years related experience with EDI, materials, scheduling and shipping.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong communication skills cross functionally and with external customers.
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems is a plus.
To apply, please email your resume to MonroeJobs@ugn.com