Founded in 1986 as a partnership between Nittoku and Autoneum, UGN is the preferred producer of high quality acoustic, interior trim, and thermal management products, and a recognized leader in customer satisfaction for the Japanese transplant automotive industry in North America. UGN, with more than $400 million in revenue, has six locations in the United States—Farmington Hills, Michigan; Jackson, Tennessee; Monroe, Ohio; Somerset, Kentucky; Tinley Park, Illinois; and Valparaiso, Indiana; as well as a location in Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico—specializing in manufacturing, research, development, testing, and service support. Visit our website at www.ugn.com.
Are you looking for an HRIS Role where you can truly make a difference to an organization?
Our HRIS Analyst will be a key member of the Corporate HR Team in the support of the broader business reporting directly to the Vice President of HR. This role will have a core of technical delivery and support but will also have the opportunity to work on organization wide projects with the business and the Field HR Team. This position is located at our headquarters in Tinley Park, IL.
This role is responsible for the day to day support, implementation, and maintenance of human resources records into electronic data processing systems. The HRIS Analyst will also support upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned. HRIS encompasses the following functional areas: HR Data, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation, Succession Planning and Benefits.
- Provide support for Oracle Fusion HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems and unexpected results or process flaws.
- Support implementation of new Oracle ATS system and a relaunch of the compensation and succession planning module.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades to meet changing requirements
- Analyzes and evaluates existing system capabilities, user and business needs
- Prepares routine reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis including ad hoc reports as needed
- Serve as the point person for the entry, maintenance and ongoing audit of employee data in accordance with semi-monthly payroll schedule
- Analyze data and streamline reporting deliverables, both on a regular and ad-hoc basis, and ensuring data accuracy and integrity across all systems
- Manage monthly eligibility/enrollment data processing for key benefit plans and execute status changes in preparation for our semi-monthly payroll and benefit cycles
- Perform and assist in the planning, modeling, administration and processing of the mid year and annual compensation process.
- Manage compensation survey participation including submission.
- Manage and execute day to day compensation transactions including off cycle compensation changes and quarterly award program, compensation reports, long term awards and payment requests to payroll.
- Provide analytical support to pay decisions and compensation plan design.
- Prepare adhoc reports and effective communications and presentations using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Oracle, PeopleSoft or Workday experience preferred. Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills and learn
- Experience using an HRIS application and reporting; Oracle Fusion a plus
To apply, please email your resume to Lisa Jurack at firstname.lastname@example.org