The Production and Inventory Control Analyst analyzes, controls and ensures accuracy of inventory balances. Implement, maintain and improve cycle count program, working closely with Production Schedulers/Planners to reduce errors in counts and increase focus on root cause of perpetual inaccuracies. Ensures accountability of inventory through documentation, processes, procedure verification and system review. Reconciles production records with focus on improving production-reporting accuracy. This position is located at our new plant in Monroe, Ohio.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts with Oracle ERP system.
- Maintain all MRP/MPS related parameters.
- Perform audits of inventory and production transactions to ensure accuracy; make inventory adjustments as necessary; maintain and create queries to resolve inventory issues.
- Coordinate, monitor, and participate in physical inventories.
- Implement and maintain cycle count program; analyze and verify cycle count variances.
- Ensure accurate material usage reporting and investigate variances; ensure accuracy of scrap reporting.
- Ensure that appropriate inventory control procedures are implemented and followed by staff.
- Monitor and close shop orders as required.
- Maintain integrity of BOM(s); perform periodic audits and studies to ensure accuracy.
- Review Inventory interface and correct inventory transactions that are being held.
- Assist Materials Manager in developing department manuals, inventory, and production reporting standard practices and procedures and with other department projects.
- Reconcile production reporting feedback.
- Work closely with Schedulers/Planners to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Participate on teams, lead projects and prepare reports as necessary.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and two plus years related experience in manufacturing materials planning or scheduling and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications–Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Outlook and Oracle ERP.
- Experience with MRP/MPS systems.
- Must have knowledge of Fundamental Inventory Concepts; excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills; detail-oriented and ability to multi-task; and strong mathematical and analytical skills.
To apply, please email your resume to MonroeJobs@ugnauto.com