The Master Scheduler/Buyer sets MPS schedule for entire plant to ensure delivery and inventory goals are met. Monitors EDI demand and makes manual adjustments to the schedule as needed. This position is located at our plant in Jackson, TN.
- Coordinate MPS schedule for plant with production management to ensure delivery and inventory goals are met; coordinate bank builds as required to support engineering changes.
- Create and maintain tool change schedule in relation to MPS schedule; communicate to all required parties.
- Coordinate the ordering and arrival of raw materials and components to support MPS schedule; evaluate delivery discrepancies and take required action to resolve.
- Create daily shop order packets and issue to production floor.
- Schedule down time for cleanup and preventative maintenance. Coordinate down time for repairs and improvements with other departments as necessary.
- Schedule and release for all service requirements including procuring raw material and components required to meet customer demand.
- Ensure adherence to minimum/maximum levels established for finished goods, raw materials and purchased components to ensure compliance with inventory accuracy targets set for the department.
- Perform cycle counting on finished product per established procedures, investigating variances, and making recommendations for corrective actions to ensure compliance with inventory accuracy targets set for the department.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school/
- Two plus years related experience as a Master Scheduler or Buyer in the manufacturing industry. Automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications– Word, Excel, Outlook; and knowledge of Inventory software and Manufacturing software.
- Experience with Oracle ERP system preferred
- Must have knowledge of Fundamental Inventory Concepts.
To apply, please email your resume to Dennis Kee at email@example.com